CELEBRATE AMERICA’S SPIRIT OF GIVING
This year, on Tuesday, December 3, 2013, we are part of a call to action and national movement that will change the calendar and help make history. There is Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and now we are celebrating a new day dedicated to giving when charities, families, businesses, community centers, students, retailers and more will all come together to create #GivingTuesday – a new movement to celebrate America’s spirit of giving and encourage more, better and smarter giving during the holiday season.
#GivingTuesday will create a national day of giving around the annual shopping and spending season giving’s “opening day.” The #GivingTuesday campaign will provide a platform for you to contribute to your community and the world to help make this season the biggest giving season yet!
We invite you to be part of this national celebration of our great tradition of generosity. #GivingTuesday will show how Americans can do much more with our wallets than just consume.
For more information on how to participate go to www.givingtuesday.org, and to make a “#Giving Tuesday” donation, please use our secure website here: http://www.harrychapinfoodbank.org/index.php/donate-now. For additional information call Ben Walther 239-334-7007 Ext. 108.
- Barbecue, Bikes & Bands
- Fort Myers-Cape Coral ranks third neediest in the nation
- Fill Our Fleet—Feed Our Hungry food drive HUGE success
- Holiday Food and Fund Drives
- Lee Tran - Fill Our Fleet—Feed Our Hungry
- A Big ‘Thank You’ To Our Board Members, Old & New
- Hunger Summit 2013 wrap up
- Volunteer Newsletter
- WCI Golf Supports the Food Bank
- WCI Building the Fight Against Hunger