Media contact: Ryan Uhler
Marketing and Communications Director
Office: 239.334.7007 ext. 108
About Harry Chapin Food Bank
Harry Chapin Food Bank, a member of Feeding America, is the largest hunger-relief organization in Southwest Florida. The food bank rescues food that would otherwise go to waste and distributes it to children, families, and seniors who are hungry through a series of food distribution programs that feed more than a quarter of a million people each month.
Harry Chapin Food Bank distributed $61.5 million worth of food in fiscal year 2022. Through our food distribution programs, we supplied 34.7 million pounds of food and other grocery items, including 12 million pounds of fresh produce. The food is the equivalent of 29 million meals distributed to those who are hungry.
Our membership with Feeding America enables us to amplify our food and distribution efforts and bring in food from various retail and grocery stores, national food producers and distributors, and growers locally, nationally, and even internationally.
Harry Chapin Food Bank is proud to be named a Blueprint Partner by the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), the founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival. Harry Chapin Food Bank is also a United Way partner agency. For more information or to make a gift, call 239.334.7007 or visit harrychapinfoodbank.org.
- Harry Chapin Food Bank serves Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee counties in Southwest Florida.
- 1 in 8 people in Southwest Florida are hungry, including 1 in 5 children.
- We serve roughly a quarter of a million people each month.
- The people we serve are children, seniors, families, people who are unemployed or under-employed, veterans, people with disabilities and others.
- Harry Chapin Food Bank distributed 34.7 million pounds of food in 2022.
- The food is distributed through our Partner Agency Program, a network of more than 150 partner agencies, and food is distributed through our Fulfill Mobile Pantry Program.
- In 2022, volunteers collectively gave us 67,226 hours of their time, a value of $2 million.
Frequently Asked Questions
Harry Chapin Food Bank logo
Below you will find a variety of Harry Chapin Food Bank logos in different orientations and color palettes so that you can use what will best suit your layout and background. Just click on the images to download the logo you need. If you are referring to Harry Chapin Food Bank in text, please note that we are to be referred to as “Harry Chapin Food Bank” rather than “the Harry Chapin Food Bank.”
Below we have provided the specific pms color profiles we use in our logo:
- Red 1807c
- Blue 540c
Map the Meal Gap - Graphic & Interactive Map
Click images below to download.