Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Harry Chapin Food Bank will be distributing water and food from 10 a.m. to noon on Thursday, October 6, at the following locations:
CAPE CORAL ELEMENTARY: 4519 Vincennes Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33904(CanoHealth Group will be on-site with a medical mobile unit offering free services, including measuring blood pressure, heart rate and glucose check, wound care, and depending on the case some lab services).
SACRED HEART: 211 W Charlotte Ave, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
We will also be holding our normal distributions from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at the following locations:
FAITH ASSEMBLY OF GOD: 7101 Bayshore Rd, North Fort Myers, FL 33917
HUMAN SERVICES OF CHARLOTTE COUNTY: 21500 Gibralter Dr, Port Charlotte, FL 33952
We will be updating our distribution schedule on a daily basis.
Here’s what is needed most:
- Financial gifts to support our relief efforts
- To support our efforts, click here.
- Non-perishable food items (preferably plastic, not glass)
- If you would like to donate food, click here.
- Volunteers to help pack and distribute food and water
- Volunteers with experience in administration
- If you would like to volunteer, click here.